Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus Promote ‘Nothing Breaks Like a Heart’ at KISS FM London
Music artist and producer, Mark Ronson finally collaborated with Miley Cyrus after waiting for four years to do a song with Miley. The wait definitely paid off because ‘Nothing Breaks Like a Heart’ has us moving our feet. The song is a jam and a half!
The music artists stepped out during their promotional tour in London. The Uptown Funk crooner and Wrecking Ball singer stopped by Kiss FM discuss their new track with Tom Greener
Talking to Graham Norton, Mark Ronson talked about how the collaboration with Miley came to be. He shared hilariously that he had to wait four years to finally do a collaboration with Miley “I got her number; I don’t know if it was legal or not, I started texting her. I just said, ‘Hey, if you ever want to make some music’ … four days went by, nothing.”
Miley responded by saying; “This is the part I don’t remember. I feel like I must’ve sent an emoji, at least. Any time before this would have not been right, and any time after this would have been too far away”
I think it’s perfect timing with this song, at the time that it’s out in the world.
‘Nothing Breaks Like a Heart’ is a different sound for Miley, we can hear her influences clearly on this track, the likes of Dolly Parton and Madonna.
Show some love!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- RED CARPET
- TV Pop!